
There are many aspects that draw me more towards this option, the film option. Based off what we have learned in class about film, I think many things make this a good choice for me. Aspects of film that interest me are the acting for the film and the filming. I think it would be very interesting to go out and find locations to film at, I really enjoy finding new things so it would be interesting to find good locations that would find my story line. Also for the editing of films I have experience with editing so I think it will be a good fit. I have been using the program Sony Vegas Pro 13 and 14 for 2 years so I am accustomed to the system, therefore I can edit the film easily. I also know how to use Adobe After Effects and iMovie. I like to edit clips based on the mood you want, like for a horror you can edit suspenseful angles in and music to make the audience scared. Furthermore I enjoy creating and coloring my own filters for the theme on SVP 13, also creating new transitions matching it along with beats of music. I don't think I will have very many challenges with choosing to make a film for the project. It will be fun for me to get all the props needed for the film, and creating it how I want to. I also enjoy watching films and learning about the aspects of them. I believe also being able to learn more about the film industry and marketing aspects of it through this project will be beneficial to me. There are many things I could do for the film. Therefore there are definitely more pros than cons in choosing to do a film project.
Comments
Post a Comment