
There are multiple reasons why I personally believe the magazine would be a good choice for me yet also a bad choice. Based on what we have learned in class, some aspects of print journalism that I think would interest me are taking the photos for the magazine. I think I would like to take the photos for the articles and for the cover page because you can be creative, you can come up with whatever you would like for ideas for the photo shoots. I saw many examples of how others did their photos through the previous blog samples. I would want to do a fashion editorial type photo if I was to choose this option. I also really enjoy writing however only have experience with story writing not journalism, so that may be a downfall. Based off learning about All the Presidents Men and the Newsroom it seems like writing a magazine would be stressful and a lot of work. I think for the articles I would like to do a fashion magazine because I have most experience with reading those. It would be a challenge for me to write a news magazine, I do not possess very many skills with professional writing. Some skills however i do posses that would help me with the magazine project are I can edit and organize well. I would do well with organizing the cover photo and making it bold.
Comments
Post a Comment