Film Planning/Production - Location

Sydney and I went location hunting for our film yesterday, December 11. First we came up with our ideas and my thoughts for the film in class. I had a certain theme in mind that I though would be good to fit the conventions of a teen drama. We narrowed down our options and chose the places that we think will best suit the mood we are going for in the film. To chose the locations we drove around downtown and the beaches. We visited various things and places. Also we looked at multiple houses to determine which house will fit best for our scenes located there. The first location we chose for our establishing shot is a view of Lido Key Beach. I want to get a clip of the waves and beach there.






The next location we found is a parking garage downtown so we can get a overlook shot of downtown from the top of the building. Also we plan on finding a few more high rise building downtown Sarasota to shoot videos from above Sarasota to be a introduction clip.These will all be wide shots. Next we found the road and trees we will be using to film most of the 2 minutes of film in the car.

We also decided whose house we will be using for the driveway and garage. We also figured out that a majority of scenes would be filmed inside of a car due to the story line, We will either be using Sydney's car or mine. I personally have a few more ideas for places to film that i may go scout at over the next couple of days.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Midterm

Target Audience Research - 3

3rd Quarter Submission