Film Planning/Production - Script
This is our script for our film.
(incidental music slows/ gets quieter)
Dad: We're almost to our new house! (glances at Sam while driving)
Sam: Mm great (sarcastic & unenthusiastic)
Dad: Listen I know you're not happy about moving but.. we don't want what happened last year to happen again.
Sam: I know
Dad: You need to understand..(cut off by Sam)
Sam: Lets just not talk about it, okay? (reaches for radio and turns it up)
(pulls up to house scenes of them taking boxes out of car and putting in garage)
(boy next door comes to help her, she almsot drops box)
Sam: Thank you
Tyler: No problem. Are you new to town?
Sam: Yeah, just got here
Tyler: Cool, how come?
Sam: I'd rather not talk about it
(incidental music slows/ gets quieter)
Dad: We're almost to our new house! (glances at Sam while driving)
Sam: Mm great (sarcastic & unenthusiastic)
Dad: Listen I know you're not happy about moving but.. we don't want what happened last year to happen again.
Sam: I know
Dad: You need to understand..(cut off by Sam)
Sam: Lets just not talk about it, okay? (reaches for radio and turns it up)
(pulls up to house scenes of them taking boxes out of car and putting in garage)
(boy next door comes to help her, she almsot drops box)
Sam: Thank you
Tyler: No problem. Are you new to town?
Sam: Yeah, just got here
Tyler: Cool, how come?
Sam: I'd rather not talk about it
Comments
Post a Comment