Revisons - 2

My group and I have filmed our revisions and I have began editing it. The first thing i began editing is the title screen in the opening. We decided that we wanted to put the title at the end of the two minutes signifying that the movie will continue after that. We came to a conclusion about what the film would be called and we decided with “Bound To The Past”. We chose this becuase our film is a mystery and a teen drama about a new girl and her hidden past, that the audience is yet to know. This makes it more intriguing. We had difficulties choosing between the title fonts and edits I came up with; here will be shown below. All that we have to do is finalize up the editing and I will post the revised edit. Prior in the midterm draft we did not have a title screen at all and that was one of the things we were critiqued on suggesting that we should.
These below are the title screens chosen from:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Midterm

Target Audience Research - 3

3rd Quarter Submission