Creative Critical Reflection Draft #4

The way I integrated technology into my film was through many technologies- software, hardware, and online. For filming the hardware I used a canon rebel t5 camera for many of the scenes. However for some the scenery shots that are used in the beginning it was taken on an iPhone 8. We did not have a microphone to help but we made use of the camera the best we could. A very important program that was used for this film was Sony Vegas Pro 13. This was the software that I used to edit, cut and put everything together for my film. It also helped put titles and transitions in the editing process. However from there I began to use Final Cut Pro which is what I finalized my film with.  I used free fonts and music from online to integrate into my finalized project. Another editing software I used was Adobe After Effects, this was to add cinematic effects.  Also I did a lot of my research online to learn how to use all these programs. For example through tutorial videos on YouTube I taught myself how to better do title screens made perfectly for a film. These all were very important to the process of making this film, without them the film wouldn't have been made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finished Midterm

Target Audience Research - 3

3rd Quarter Submission