This is my group and I's finished midterm draft. There are still quite a few things we will need to do to fix it. We will need to most likely re-film many scenes in better lighting etc. Also I plan on changing a lot of how it was edited to make it smoother. Our film is called Again. https://youtu.be/NOWmIkl-Ylo
Our third target audience research film my group and I studied was Before I Fall . Directed by Russo-Young based on the book, they often state that the movie is based on the best selling novel on the posters. We chose Before I Fall because it is also another recent movie so the way we advertise it would be similar. Also we chose it because it does have the same age range we want our film to be targeted towards. The film is about a high school girl whose days keep repeating over and over again with the same things. It has mystery aspects and drama however also that teen aspect I want to create with my groups film. Before I Fall was produced by a YouTube originated company therefore many of their advertisements were shown over YouTube and sponsored trailers where shown before many YouTube videos as the 30 second ads. Also another good way the premiered the movie was through many YouTubers going to red carpet events for the movie. And the famous people who were invited posted all abo...
This is my group and I's finalized 3rd quarter submission post of our newly revised film, the revisions I had mentioned in previous revision blog posts were done. However there may need to be a few more changes to make it better, such as adding more film clips to better accentuate the meaning and make it more understandable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkFkt0Vf74
Comments
Post a Comment